The ACR 6.8 is the professional MW3 player’s preferred assault rifle. However, the G36C shoots faster and is a strong competitor for best assault rifle in the MW3. But, why don’t more people use it? This video will break down both weapons and tell you which one is better.
Some stats in the video on both guns:
- ACR Damage = 45-30
- G36 Damage = 40-25
Both guns take 3-4 shots to kill and are very similar in range.
The ACR 6.8 does more damage than the G36C at ALL ranges.
- ACR RPM = 705
- G36C RPM = 769
The G36C kills faster than the ACR at almost all ranges.
- ACR Reload Time = 1.1 seconds
- G36C Reload Time = 1.5 seconds
The G36C swaps really fast and dominates most guns in MW3 except for some pistols.
ACR has better iron sights than the G36C.
Gc6C has more recoil overall – but a faster center speed.
- With kick on console ==> ACR is better
- Without kick on console ==> G36C is better
- Play on PC? ==> G36C is better
- Playing on MLG? ==> ACR is better